I found a course video on economic topics on YouTube. This instructional video encourages students to follow the video to learn through subtitles, picture examples, and real-person explanations. The video I designed will have a group discussion after the video explanation of each unit. I hope to let students participate in the classroom through group discussion. After learning all the video teaching content, there will be a final exam to force them to study the knowledge points in the video seriously. Firstly, students can record their opinions by taking notes, and then put forward their opinions and questions through group discussion in the form of voice and keyboard input dialogs. Teaching videos will also be equipped with subtitles and video speed adjustment functions to help students with language difficulties, hearing difficulties or other potential obstacles to get a fair education. After the students watched the video and participated in the group discussion, I would suggest that they review the knowledge points learned through video teaching in their free time. Teaching in this way not only allows students to absorb new knowledge points well, but also helps students learn how to communicate effectively and solve problems they encounter. Through online teaching, computer audio and image display to help students learn new knowledge effectively. At the end of each unit of learning content, there will be quiz to help students understand their current mastery of new knowledge. For teachers, this job is easier to manage and implement. The teacher does not need to spend a lot of time listening to the results of each student’s discussion, because the process of establishing a group and discussing with other classmates can effectively help students solve their problems. Then, there will be a fixed time one day a week, the teacher will use the video online method to answer the questions and problems that the students still need to solve.