In the process of learning, I agree that it is very difficult to accept and thoroughly understand the opinions of others. In blog” why is learning hard?”, author said that “When you think about it though, learning is changing your mind about something. That is why learning is difficult.” I totally agree with this sentence. Learning is also the process of opening up our way of thinking. Before learning something. We may subjectively give this thing some prejudice. The process of learning is also a process of eliminating prejudice and allowing us to reach a consensus with new knowledge. In my personal experience, it was a challenge to try online courses across time zones for the first time. Not only I need to overcome the physiological impact of jet lag, but also to adapt to the new form of online courses. Overcoming this difficulty is because I am still interested or curious about the content of the online course. This gives me the motivation to continue to complete the course. After having a learning goal, the motivation for learning will be generated. Moreover, the motivation for learning also depends on whether there are classmates and discussions with you. The group discussion process in the course can increase students’ participation in the course. Everyone participates in the course, which will let students know more clearly about their understanding of new knowledge. 

In the course designed by our group, we decided to position students in the higher ed range. We use video teaching methods to allow students to accurately understand the content of the course. Through group discussions and exams to help students understand the content of the course more comprehensively. The advantage of our teaching method is that students are still relatively flexible in terms of time. The disadvantage is that students need to have a certain degree of self-control to complete the course content 

Reference:

Why is learning hard?